keep your code in a safe place
JCodeBase: is a very simple yet very important and productive tool for any developer using any programing language.
we are used to learn algorithims and pieces of codes each time we do a project, after few projects there come a project where you need to remember a piece of code you have done in a project a year ago; then you have two choices:
- do the learning process again to get the same old algorithim
- you code from the bigening saved your piece of code in a repository (personal one)
thats exactly what JCodeBase provide you, a "personal" CodeReposotory.
Personal means the code stored in your repository is :
- not related to specific topic
- not related to specific team
- not related to specific field
- it is related to you (all what you have done)
JCodeBase created and maintained by Ali Hassan Al Lawati & Hassan Omar Al Marhoon
website designed by © TemplateSpace.com